Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Asphalt footprints

I was walking to my car last night after work, when I started to feel ghostly energy. I looked around, but did not see anything. I kept walking to my car when I heard a baby crying. The crying was faint, as if I was hearing it coming from my bedroom fan. I looked around, but didn't see a baby or anything else for that matter. I started to get closer to my car. I looked down at the pavement, and that's when I saw it. I saw two tiny, bare footprints embedded in the asphalt.
I was surprised to see this set of footprints just appear in the asphalt. Suddenly, I heard loud crying. The crying was so loud, as if it was right in front of me. I studied the footprints as the crying got louder. The next thing that happened was amazing(even for me). The right footprint disappeared and then re- appeared in front of where it was. The left foot then did the same thing. I was watching an infant ghost actually walking in the asphalt! Each foot took three full steps and left an imprint in the asphalt as the previous imprint slowly disappeared before my eyes. The steps were very close to the previous ones,so I guess this ghost must be 1 year old.
The footprints stopped and two footprints remained. The crying was earpeircing and unbearable. I went to cover my ears, but the crying stopped instantly. I saw a small shadowy ghost fly off and all was still again. This encounter lasted about three minutes.

JG

No comments:

Post a Comment