Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A first for me!

I had a ghost sighting the other day and it was a first for me. I saw a ghost that I recognized!! I had seen my grandparents as ghosts when they passed away, but that was their transition into the afterlife. This ghost was the very first ghost that I knew exactly who it was.
I was driving home to my Ba after work on Saturday night, when I had my encounter. I had turned a corner, when I got a sudden, extreme ghost sensation. A ghost instantly took it's full form. The ghost was a 30 year old woman and she was walking oddly down the sidewalk. I felt like I knew her. I drove up beside her and she looked up at me. I almost came to a dead stop as I realized that I knew who she was!
This ghost was a woman who was killed in a hit-and-run accident in the town where I live. She had a rare disease and she used to walk slowly a with a limp around town every day. She was killed in a crosswalk, not far from where I work. The person who killed her has not been found. She died about 3-4 years ago.
When I drove By her, she looked up at me amazed that I could see her. She then returned to her shadow form, and flew over my car and out of sight. This encounter lasted about 1 minute.

JG

No comments:

Post a Comment