Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Silver surfer ghost

I was watching tv on Sat night with my Ba, when she asked me to get her a glass of water. I got up from the couch and headed for the kitchen. Suddenly, I felt a rush of ghostly energy and I saw a ghost running down the hall towards me. The ghost was not fully visible. The ghost was def a young, muscular, thin man in his late 20's. The odd thing about this ghost was that his features weren't visible. He transformed from a white shadow to what looked like the Silver Surfer from the Fantastic Four movie. He ran full speed down the hall right towards me! I stopped in my tracks just before I stepped into his path. He ran by me full speed into the bedroom, through the wall and vanished outside. I felt the breeze as he ran by. I was kind of shocked and mumbled to my Ba " A ghost just ran by me" and she said "oh, really" but I knew she didn't hear me. I went into the kitchen got the water, handed it to her and told her what happened. This encounter lasted 15 seconds.

JG

No comments:

Post a Comment