Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dancing ghost

I was watching TV when I heard loud music coming from my fan. This was a little weird, because the TV was on and I could hear the music over it. I Knew there had to be a ghost around. An hour later my Ba and I went to bed. She fell asleep right away and I couldn't because my ghost senses were really high. I felt a ghost for a good half hour, but couldn't see anything. I tossed and turned for awhile and then I saw a ghostly shadow flying around the room. The ghost flew to the end of the room and then became fully visible. The ghost was a young woman about 18 years old and dressed in current clothes. She was walking around the room and checking things out when she noticed me staring at her. She walked up to me and gave me a ghostly stare. I froze for a minute and waited for her next move. Suddenly, she broke out into a series of spastic dance moves, smiled and returned to her shadow form and flew away! I laughed and was thankful that she at least had a sense of humor. This encounter lasted about 5 minutes.

JG

No comments:

Post a Comment