Monday, May 2, 2011

Whimsical little ghost

Saturday night I was laying in bed when I saw a small, shadowy ghost flying around the room. It was a playful little ghost and very fast. The ghost appeared to be playing without a care, until it noticed me watching. The ghost sped up and started flying around erractically. The ghost would then fly right up to my face and show me it's face only. The ghost was of a young boy age 6 or 7. He would only show his face and the rest of his body would remain a shadow. He would swoop in front of my face, show his face and then return fully back to a shadow and fly around. He did this several times, as if to startle me. I jumped the first two times, but I didn't on his later times. He seemed to grow tired of not being able to startle me anymore, so he left. This ghost encounter lasted about ten minutes..

JD

No comments:

Post a Comment