Thursday, April 28, 2011

Don't touch my purse ghost

I was laying in bed and my Ba was fast asleep, when I felt the presence of a ghost in the room. I saw the all to familiar ghost shadow float around and materialize into a visible ghost. This ghost was an old woman probably 65 years of age. She appeared older than her age as if she lived a hard life. She was dressed in clothes from the 1950's or 60's. I noticed that she had a black purse slung over her shoulder and dangling by her side. She was walking by the bed, as if she was headed somewhere. She looked up and locked eyes with me. She grabbed her purse tightly in her hand and pressed it tightly against her body. She must have thought I was going to steal her purse or she had something very valuable inside. She gave me a dirty stare and a snarl and then shuffled off into the darkness. This encounter lasted about 4 minutes.

JG

No comments:

Post a Comment