Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Best Ghost encounter ever

I haven't had much blog-worthy ghost encounters over the last few days, so I wanna blog about my best encounter ever. About a year ago I was awoken by the light of the TV. The weird thing was there wasn't any picture, just a bluish snow, but I could hear the audio. I sat up and saw a fully visible female ghost. She was around 20 and sitting on the end of my bed watching the TV very attentatively. She looked confused and was changing the channels feverishly trying to find something to watch. She finally stopped on a news broadcast. I couldn't see the picture on the screen, but I could hear the voices of the news anchors. She listened for  
minutes then annoyingly turned the TV off. The weird part of this is that the ghost touched the side of the TV to shut it off. I said to myself that was weird because there isn't a power button on the side of the TV. The next morning when I was telling my Ba about the encounter, we made a surprising discovery. I was reenacting what the ghost did and explained to my Ba it was bizarre. She asked "why"? I said "the TV doesn't have a power button in the place where the ghost touched". We have always used a remote to shut the TV off and didn't even know where the power button was on the TV. I again showed her where the ghost pushed to make the TV shut off. Next, my face turned white and my mouth dropped open. My Ba said "what's wrong"? I pointed to where the ghost touched, and there was a power button!

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment