Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My best ghost encounter ever part 2

The ghost turned the TV off, turned and looks at me. She seemed astonished that I could see her. She walked up to me and touched my face and looked into my eyes. She then turned and walked into the kitchen. I heard the cabinet doors opening and closing. The ghost seemed to be looking for something. She kept opening cabinets and moving things around and then closed the cabinet door. Then I saw the refrigerator light turn on, but the door wasn't opened. I heard items clang together, as if she was searching for something to eat. The refrigerator light then went off and I saw the ghost walk into the other bedroom. The bedroom door was closed, but she walked right through it. I didn't follow her, but for the next 20 minutes I heard loud banging and scratching. Then there was silence, the room was clear of energy and she was gone.
 The encounter lasted about 35 minutes. I remember how visible the ghost was and that I could see her facial expressions. I think that this ghost was newly deceased. The ghost seemed to be confused, agitated  and desperate to find answers. I hope this ghost found her way and I will always remember this encounter as the best.

JG

No comments:

Post a Comment