Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Touched by a ghost

I was watching TV with my Ba when I felt a presence in the house. I looked up and there was a ghostly shadow hovering over us. The shadow realized I could see it and started flying about the room in crazy flight patterns. The shadow would pause in different places in the room until it saw me look at it, then it would try to evade my glance and fly around some more. The shadow finally disappeared and I continued watching TV.
 I went to bed and I was clearing my mind from my daily stress. I was completely comfortable and ready to go to sleep when I felt something grab my foot! The ghost grabbed my foot through the comforter, so it felt like a human had grabbed my foot. I jumped up and the ghost released my foot. The ghost was still in  shadow form and it slithered away into the night. The room then became clear and still. The shadow was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment