Friday, April 22, 2011

Mother and son ghosts

I shut the TV off and went to bed as usual last night. I then heard faint music coming from my
fan along with several voices. I would say there were at least 5 different voices. Some of the voices were more audible than the others, but I definitely could hear them all. They were all trying to get my attention. They were talking, chanting and moaning. They all wanted out of wherever they were. They all tried to beg or threaten me to help them. This isn't unusual for me and I knew I couldn't help them. I concentrated to block them out and eventually they stopped.
 I was just getting comfortable when I saw two ghosts. They were between their shadow forms and their distinguishable forms. It was a mother carrying her baby son- It could not see it was a baby boy, but I just sensed he was. She walked by my bed somberly, clutching her baby to her chest. She visibly looked devastated and in mourning. She slowly walked by me to wherever she was going, but I sensed she did not have a final destination. She did not see or acknowledge me, just walked off into the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment