Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baseball ghost

I saw this ghost on Wednesday morning at 1215 a.m. I couldn't sleep because I felt a strong prescence in my bedroom. I had been hearing music coming from the box fan next to my bed. The music was of guitar rifts playing over and over, along with inaudible voices. I felt something staring at me am I turned to see a ghost. The ghost was of a young teenage boy. He was about 14 years of age, tall, lanky and had a deathly, pale complexion. He had very black hair and was wearing a baseball uniform that appeared to be from the 1930's. There wasn't a team name on the uniform, but it did have the number 19 on it. This ghost was in total visibility to me. Usually a ghost can vary in appearence anywhere from a shadow, a distorted person, up to full definition. I had'nt seen a ghost this clearly in recent memory.
The ghost seemed surprised that I could see him. He stared at me curiously and started to approach me. I laid motionless as the ghost came face to face with me. He stared at me for about 20 seconds and then went through me towards the back door. I got that extreme ghostly chill as he passed through me. I turned around to see where he was and he was gone. I didn't see where he went to, but I assume he went out the back door. This ghost encounter lasted about 3 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment