Friday, April 15, 2011

Last night's Activity

I did not see any ghosts last night. The sensation I feel when ghosts are near was reallly weak last night. I could barely hear music coming from the fan. The music I heard was like the background music of Hootie and the Blowfish with an inaudible spirit's voice in the background. The music from the fan faded away within 15 minutes of me going to bed. The house was real still during the start of the witching hours and there were definitely no ghosts present last night.
 Some experts claim people with paranormal sensitivity are really picking up radio waves through fans or other electronic devices, but with me this is not accurate. When I hear music and voices, the music is not of complete songs. I hear sections of all types of music that seem to play in loops. The best way I can describe it is take 10 to 15 seconds of a song and replay it over and over. The words from the music are not present thoughout. Other types of music are sometimes mixed together in the loop. Usually I just hear the music, but sometimes there is chanting or spirit voices included. I hear music at different volume levels from quiet to so loud that I can't sleep. The music is loudest when ghost presence is high, but I dont necessarily have to hear music at all to see ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment