Monday, April 18, 2011

A first for me

There was not any ghost activity in my house this weekend, but I did have a first for me. Until now, I have only heard music, sounds and voices through my box fan next to my bed. Friday night my daughter slept over my house and she sleeps with a small oscilating fan. I was watching television in the living room when I heard music coming from my daughter's bedroom. It was ghost music and it came from the fan in her bedroom. I heard it for about an hour and then it went away. I was excited to hear ghost music come from another device other than the usual one. I had thoughts at different times that maybe it was just my fan capable of broadcasting these sounds, but now I know differently.
 I did drive by a cemetary on Sunday and I had a strong sensitivity that a prescence was visible in there. I was driving though and did not see any ghosts, but I am positive If I pulled over I would have saw a ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment