Thursday, June 9, 2011

The hit and run ghost appears again

This week, I have been very sensitive to ghost activity. I have seen dozens of shadow ghosts, several ghosts in their body forms and even two ghosts that I recognized. My last post, I wrote about my first encounter with a ghost I recognized. I will talk about the second ghost I recognized in a future post. Today's post will be the follow up of the hit and run ghost.
After I wrote my last post, I decided to visit the scene where the hit and run ghost had died. I didn't know what to expect and I have never done anything like this before. I knew the spot well and it isn't far from where I work. I walked to where the accident had occurred and as I approached, my ghostly senses were rampant. I got to the crosswalk where she had been killed and that is when she appeared. The ghost laid crumpled in the fetal position in the center of the crosswalk. She laid motionless and silent, as if she was an actual dead body. I reached down to touch her when her eyes opened. She appeared to be crying and in a lot of pain, but she did not make a sound. Her eyes begged me to help and she struggled to raise her hand. I reached down and and grabbed for her hand. She smiled at me, rose up and flew away in her shadow form.
This encounter lasted about 2 minutes.

JG

No comments:

Post a Comment